Equipped and experienced to go anywhere, anytime. By road or runway.
- Centrally located, ready to drive to almost any North American location.
- Capture cart, tent, and generators.
- DOT metal fuel containers and inspected fire extinguishers.
- Safety harness, hard hat and Hi Vis gear for hazardous areas.
- Flags for cameras and photographer, cooling gear for personnel and equipment.
- Location trailer modified for use as location post production space.
- High gain location wireless networking.
- Flight kits are compact, yet require minimal or no gear sourcing at location.
- Carnets maintained on gear for immediate international travel.
- International voltage connections including battery backup.
- Press credentials for maximum travel discounts.
- International medical and liability insurance including emergency repatriation.
With Imaginary Lines on your set, you are getting more than a Digital Tech. We arrive fully self sufficient, with a load of accessories to make your shoot go smoothly.
- Redundant gear from backs, bodies and lenses to computers, all on set at no additional charge.
- Multiple computers deliver speed, and efficiency.
- Light meter, compass, sunseeker, laser measure, tape measures in metric and imperial, international power strips.
- Polarizers, Variable ND, and Expodisc.
- Pocket Wizard II with camera remote cables.
- Hard sync cables for most brands of packs.
- iPad for remote viewing/control.
- Capture cart.
- Set dog. Not available for international travel.
MEDIUM FORMAT GEAR
We have a comprehensive inventory of medium format digital gear from Phase1, Leaf, and Mamiya.
- Four bodies to choose from with backs up to 80 Megapixel.
- V grip with Air Sync
- Focal lengths from 28mm to 210mm including macro, bellows and extension tubes.
- Accessories from remotes to screens, focus magnifiers and diopters.
- View camera with Schneider Digitar lens.
Ready for a combined still and video shoot.
- Canon 5D Mk II and III bodies.
- Canon 24-105 and 75-200 zoom lenses.
- Prime de-clicked Nikkor lenses.
- Graduated ND filters.
- Rig with Marshall 7” monitor.
- Manual and electronic slates.
- Green and blue screens.
- Field audio recording up to six channels.
- Microphones-Wireless and wired lapel, shotgun, cardioid and condenser.
- 24” Slider.
- Tripod with fluid head and dolly.
Elinchrom portable strobe and K5600 HMI kits.
- Elinchrom Ranger RX kits with 2 heads, umbrella and spare battery.
- Elinchrom skyport remotes.
- K5600 Joker HMI lighting from 200w to 800w with beamers.
- K5600 Soft Tubes and Big Eye fresnel lens.
- K5600/Profoto adapters. Use Jokers in Profoto modifiers such as Beauty Dish.
- Elinchrom 72” Octabank.
- Elinchrom/Profoto adapter for Octabank.
- Chimera Video Pro boxes from Extra Small to Large with Grids.
- Speedrings for Elinchrom and K5600.
- PhotoQuip light panels in B/W, S/W, and Translucent.
- C-Stands with arms.
- Sticks from Enduro, Manfrotto, and Admiral Benbo from ground level low boy to 8’ carbon fiber
- Heads from Manfrotto and Acratech. Geared, three way, fluid, ball and nodal rail.
We specialize in creative image retouching and compositing, resulting in extraordinary images in both still and motion.
- Production artist can be on set during your shoot for preliminary comping, allowing a smooth and rapid transition to post production.
- Our artists have the ability to create elements that don’t exist.
- Many different medias can be incorporated, as the project requires.
- We can match the retouching on still and motion productions to provide a cohesive campaign.
We provide photographic support for the production of images.
- Products missing from a shoot, or needing to be changed after the shoot, can be photographed and added during post.
- Elements such as backplates can be shot for specific layouts before, during or after the shoot.
- With a second camera on set, high resolution panoramic backplates can be captured during the shoot.