36 years ago photography brought us together. Since that time we have taken advantage of being a team driven to produce works of art. This marriage is part artistic proficiency, part technical expertise, often with inspiring results. Our creative imaging may start in our studio at the edge of Dallas, Texas or on a street somewhere across the globe. We are fully equipped for any situation, and our PhaseOne 150 megapixel systems ensure the highest image quality possible. We’d like to capture your imagination and create some fantastic images with you.
First, we hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! It looks like dealing with COVID-19 will be an everyday challenge for a while so we’d like to share some new services with you.
Remote viewing of capture with multiple monitors and iPads is a service we have offered for years in studio or on location. We’re expanding this to a webcast supporting your clients and team members wherever they are, on any device. We utilize several cameras to provide multiple views: capture, full time live view, and HMU and wardrobe review. Creative input can be offered real time during the shoot.
For capture, we have taken many precautions to keep everyone safe. We have always disinfected camera gear at the beginning of a project. Now we clean repeatedly throughout the day, with additional precautions such as silicon covers on keyboards. We idle gear and our studio for days between shoots. We also use PPE and we try to practice social distancing while on set.
Our retouching and artwork has been remote for years, and we have been using a review service that allows us to share images online so that you can view and comment from anywhere.
You have been able to depend on us for the highest quality images. During these trying times, you can depend on us for conscientious safety practices and production flexibility as well.
- Comprehensive Medium Format inventory
Phase One 150 and 100 MP Backs with XF bodies. 1/1600 flash sync, amazing 16bit images
Each kit includes multiple lens options
- Mamiya 645 AFD Hybrid Film-Digital Kit
Digital image viewing and printing with full frame film shooting in one system
- Specialized Medium Format gear such as Underwater Housing, Pano Rig, and ViewCamera
- Fuji Kit
Fast shooting and great handling with 14bit images and full frame 4k
- 1600 SF well equipped studio with 16 foot ceilings only 35 minutes from downtown Dallas
- Wide range of grip and lighting with roll up doors and off street parking
- Ready for all challenges, coast to coast and around the globe
- We’re set up to be your turn key capture and medium format solution
- A turn key source with 19 years tethered capture experience.
- The most complete capture support you will find, all included in the day rate.
- iPad, iPad Pro, Field monitor for your client, digi cart and tent with workstation and laptops.
- Tripods, ladders, stingers, traffic cones, sand bags and furni pads.
- Optional gear available from assortment of hard drives to generators at additional charge.
- 2017 1 ton Mercedes Sprinter 4×4 van fully loaded with gear, see detailed list
- Local pricing available coast to coast